Old November 24th 04, 01:34 AM
mike regish

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

Sure. What did you indoctrinate your kids into?

Nothing. They can make their own choices whenever they wish. I give them all
the answers I can and find out the ones I can't. They are very curious kids
and I have always been a pretty curious and scientifically oriented person.
And I know how to say "I don't know." It has been a learning experience for
all of us. And their teachers and all their friends mothers have always
commented on how well behaved they are. I guess my athiestic morals can't be
all that bad.

mike regish
(and that IS my real name)

BTW, I don't really give a rats ass what grade you give me.

Really? Then why does it bother you so much?

I'm curious as to what makes you think it bothers me.

I'll give you a B+ on
grammar, but you need to add an apostrophe to rat's.

The mark of the desperately wrong. Pointing out typos.