Old July 14th 03, 12:42 AM
skygodtj

Tarver Engineering wrote:

"skygodtj" wrote in message
Tarver Engineering wrote:

"skygodtj" wrote in message
Tarver Engineering wrote:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

"skygodtj" wrote in message

snip

To put out the fires after your posts crash and burn.

I didn't know America West doesn't use the data link. I would

have
thought they would operate their 757s in the safest way

possible.

And just how does that make an airplane safer you fjuckwit?

Technology has been a key factor in reducing aircraft accidents.

The
sock
from America West operates without some of that automation, the very
backbone of the Type. Skygod's lack of knowledge of the 757 led to

his
losing control and becomming violent; a sure sign of a lune.

KEYBOARD!!

Glad to educate you, skylune.

Now, as to those high risk pilots your airline employs ...

less riskier then letting YOU work on anything we fly

America West really ought to get their technology up to date.

What we got suits us just fine.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.