Old October 18th 07, 12:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ken Kochanski (KK)

Default Video Making Suggestions

One of the students in our club just put together a nice video -
Sunday Soaring ... I just posted the file to our site last night ...
and was going to include details I recieved in an e-mail from the
maker. These will be updated on the site tonight ... don't have them
here at work, unfortunately.

This is a big file ... you will need a high speed link ...

http://www.pgcsoaring.org/07_Album_Menu.html

On Oct 17, 11:43 pm, Randy wrote:
I am looking for suggestions on what type of video equipment to use
record some soaring flights. I would also like to know to safely mount
the
cameras, (both inside and outside the cockpit).
Thanks for your time!

Randy