Thread: 15 Hour Wonders
View Single Post
Old December 10th 19, 02:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Agnew
external usenet poster

Default 15 Hour Wonders

Is everyone enjoying this, yet? See the pattern?

You got me. My first name is Alfred. It was my father's name and I've was teased about it back when I was a child. You're the first adult to try it.

Feel free to post any of the emails I've sent regarding the club when I was tasked with trying to help organize the chaos. Hell, I may post them just for posterity.

Remember, I was recruited to go back on the board last year to help straighten things out and left after being duly elected when you orchestrated a revote to get yourself back on the board under dubious pretenses. This is a hobby - something we do for fun and I let you have your party without my help and to eliminate the growing liability. Newsflash - I just turned down another request this week to come get back on the board with the same hollow promise that you were taking a lesser role. Fool me once...

Post your own emails while you're at it. I'm sure everyone will find them entertaining.

Finally, I caution you against making false statements about my experience. You're patently wrong and are fabricating your assertions out of thin air with the intent to slander me. It's petty and embarrassing to watch.

Alfred "Alfie" Agnew