Old June 5th 04, 11:37 PM
jls

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message
On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 16:07:53 -0400, " jls" wrote:

FlyBabyBuilder wrote in message

Interesting manner they have of handling the "dispute" - I ordered a

set
of
plans back in February of this year and heard nothing until May. I

received
a letter apologizing for the delay in early May and the plans shortly
thereafter. The "unusual" part about it all... the February check

still
hasn't cleared the bank.

The executor of the estate turned the check over to the attorney, who in
turn turned it over to an incompetent grunt who fancies himself a

paralegal,
who then stuck it in the file and it is now lost in the fog of
litigiousness.

Ummm... well, that certainly differs from the version *I* heard.

Ron Wanttaja

Uhhuh, well, that's what I get for theorizing, Mr. Consigliero Wanttaja.
Which reminds me. I found one of your old posts from the nineties about
Plasti-Kote high-temperature paint, finally located some in flat black,
painted the T-Craft pipes, and am thoroughly sold on the stuff.

On the subject of an estate, the attorney whined to the clerk that I was
holding him up from closing an overdue estate because I had not provided him
with indispensable papers. I called my daughter and accused her of being
slack, whereupon she called the attorney, finally got his grunt runner on
the phone, and voila, there were the papers already deeply tucked into his
grungy file.

Sorry to go so far off-topic here, but it seems the scarcity of Fly Baby
plans will probably resolve soon, especially if your organization acquires
the rights to them while the family squabbles.

I was going to get to fly one this summer and see what all the hoopla is
about, but it has become a hangar dog because the owner won't get off his
duff and buy the parts we need to overhaul the little A-65.

Or maybe his wife has a veto. I had a vetoing wife once, so divorced her
in the 80's.