Old March 28th 09, 05:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bod43

Default Gliding (from the Netherlands) and rock (from Portland, OR) agoodmix

On 27 Mar, 19:29, wrote:
On Mar 26, 4:05*pm, tienshanman tienshanman.

wrote:
Sorry, but that music gives me a severe headache. When it stopped I felt
like someone had stopped smashing together garbage can lids next to my
head....

tienshanman

It runs prety well with the aerobatics though :-) and if you play it
that loud.... lol

I'll think of the more "clasical music" minded people next time I make
a video.

Diederik

This is the coolest gliding video I have seen. Dutch crazyness!

http://vimeo.com/2837088

The pilots looked pretty cool (cold too.