Old May 8th 10, 03:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.comp.freeware
Mark

Default "Ari Silverstein", what an asshole!

On May 8, 10:16*am, Nicko wrote:
On May 8, 9:10*am, Mark wrote:

On May 8, 10:04*am, Nicko wrote:

On May 7, 7:07*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:

Mark wrote:
message xposted

When dogs bark at each in the middle of the night, I have no idea
what they are yapping about - all I know is that it sometimes annoys me.

When you and others bark at each other on Usenet, I have no interest in
what you are yapping about - all I know is that it sometimes annoys me.

So stick with the topics of the respective newsgroups and stop the cross
posting - they just comes across as:

When dogs bark at each other in the middle of the night, I put in my
earplugs and let them get on with their business. *I have no problem
with dogs being dogs, and the solution is simple.

Can you see where I am going with this, you petty ******? *Please pull
your head out of your ass, so you can stick your bloated solipsistic
ego thereinto.

--
YOP...

Actually Jim's a good guy, and as of midnight last night
I will no longer dine on troll bait. Leaves me feeling bloated.

No more barking.

Oink, Oink, Oink!

Like I give a hoot.

Wait..