Old November 28th 03, 03:13 PM
RobertR237

In article , "James M. Knox"
writes:

Hey, move to Texas now. I will vote for you, for govenor *or* President
(we are desperate to get rid of P-49 and that almost random 3000 square
miles of TFR that wanders around the state whenever Bush visits).

And you should do even better in your campaign. In Texas we don't hold
with that antiquated notion that a person should be limited to one vote, or
be required to still be alive - for that matter. G

Yep, come to Texas where the legislators run off to other states to hide out
like cowards rather than do their job. We are just soooo very proud of them.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)