Old November 29th 03, 03:47 PM
RobertR237

In article , "James M. Knox"
writes:

Yep, come to Texas where the legislators run off to other states to
hide out like cowards rather than do their job. We are just soooo
very proud of them.

Hey, the problem isn't those that left. The problem is that the others
DIDN'T!!! G

Somewhat of a good point but only if they all leave and STAY GONE! The big
problem is that they came back. After living through over 50 years of complete
Democrap control of everything in the state, its about time for a change. I do
think it is very funny that when the tables were finally turned on them that
they tuck tail and run.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)