Old April 27th 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Dan Luke

Default Garmin 396 Reception Improves

"Jonathan Goodish" wrote:

You are suspicious to the point of debility. I wasn't trying to sell you
something.

You might have been rid of this problem weeks ago with a simple phone
call.

You told him that, I told him that (multiple times), other people told
him that, but some folks have to suffer the pain and learn on their own.

Makes you wonder why he even bothers with usenet.

Even with the GA26C, I've heard of folks having sporadic problems. I do
not have problems in my airplane with my radios, but I suspect that in
some cases, comm radios may still create a problem for some folks. I
believe that the KX155 in particular can cause problems, as can certain
other radios.

Since changing to the GA26C I've had no further reception problems, and my
NAV/COM 1 is a KX155.

Fingers crossed,

--
Dan