Old August 19th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Additional ClearNav First Flight Uints Coming Soon

Hi,

It seems clear that NK has a hit on their hands with this product. The 3
additional ClearNav units sold in just a few hours last evening. So they
are no longer available.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

"Paul Remde" wrote in message
Hi,

I just received work from NK that I will be getting 3 additional First
Flight (pre-production) versions of the ClearNav in a week or 2.
Production versions are expected to be available in the Fall. The First
Flight versions are $500 off the list price. One of the units has already
been sold. I expect the other 2 to sell quickly as well. You can see
details and order he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/nk.htm#NK-0600-FF

You can see the latest version of the manual he
http://www.nkhome.com/support/pdfs.html#Soaring

The feedback from customers that received the first batch of First Flight
units has been very positive. It is a first class unit with a very simple
and efficient user interface.