Old July 3rd 14, 05:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Carlyle

Default Schleicher Power/Solar rotary switch specs?

If you don't mind a slightly used (but perfectly serviceable) rotary switch of this exact model, make me an offer.

-John, Q3

On Thursday, July 3, 2014 10:42:06 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I have yet to find this rotary switch available from a US electronics house like Mouser or DigiKey. If you do find it from an US house, please provide details.

Like rotary switches are available in the EU but by the time and expense you could buy one from Murray at Eastern Sailplane for about the same cost.

For what it's worth, checking the current Marquardt catalog, the only rotary switch currently offered are 3 model number 1703.XXXX somethings.