Old April 27th 15, 07:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hartley Falbaum[_2_]

Default Flarm Update - change to config file required?

On Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 8:24:39 AM UTC-4, Papa3 wrote:
Updated to V6 last week. Didn't see anything in the release notes or on the Flarm website about any requirements to create a new config file. Anyone else know differently?

P3

I updated my Core to 6.xx and went to R5N, Perry, without testing. :-( The Flarm and GPS did not speak to my SN10 anymore. It did record the flight, and the range analyzer showed I was receiving other units well.
Today, I loaded a new Config file made with the config tool. I used "71" for the NMEAOUT1 and 2, instead of the previous "61". It all works again! Baud rate both 1 and 2 is "2" (19,200). Now it works!

Bottom line--yes I needed new config file.