Old April 27th 15, 11:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3[_2_]

Default Flarm Update - change to config file required?

I went ahead and flew with the new V6 software but the same old config file.. According to others they saw me just fine and vice-versa, so I'm tending to agree with Evan. Haven't had a chance to create a new file and do a diff, but the old config file seems to work. Anyone know for sure what changed in the config files?

On Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 3:56:58 PM UTC-4, Tango Eight wrote:
On Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 8:24:39 AM UTC-4, Papa3 wrote:
Updated to V6 last week. Didn't see anything in the release notes or on the Flarm website about any requirements to create a new config file. Anyone else know differently?

P3

The new config tool is here https://flarm.com/support/tools-software/

It has a few new commands, but it looks like our old config files should be forward compatible.

-Evan Ludeman / T8