Old June 23rd 07, 02:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques

Default Our son's first flight lesson

On 2007-06-22 20:31:58 -0400, "Gatt" said:

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

I've been through this with a few "anxious parents", and found the issue
important enough to include a pre-first lesson interview between
instructors and parents in your position as a suggested procedure for
every CFI taking on a student through this path.
I mention it to you only peripherally really, as I'm sure you and Mary are
"wise old owls", but as well for new CFI's out here who might be entering
this scenario someday.

Another one for my increasing archive of useful usenet posts. Thanks,
Dudley!

-Chris Gattman
Troutdale, OR

You're very welcome. If I understand correctly from another thread, you
are considering a CFI rating. Best of luck with that.
DH