Old August 21st 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Abbott

Default Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:

You sure are fixated on "safe".
Yes, and that's a very healthy fixation in aviation.

By definition, any fixation is an abnormal and unhealthy condition.

1. The act or process of fixing or fixating.
2. An obsessive preoccupation.
3. Psychology A strong attachment to a person or thing, especially such
an attachment formed in childhood or infancy and manifested in
immature
or neurotic behavior that persists throughout life.

Oh hell, I guess this means no more Pamela Anderson for me . :-)

--
Dudley Henriques

Or Usenet.