Old August 21st 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Abbott

Default Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
news
Jay Honeck writes:

Hmmm....good point. I must confess, it *is* kind of funny/pathetic to
watch
how effortlessly he can jerk around pilots who are otherwise (apparently)
logical, even-tempered folks...

I take care to be nice and civil, but I do not engage in the kind of
mollycoddling that some people require in order to stay calm. If they
cannot
stand direct, objective discussion, that's their problem, not mine. I do
not
have the time or inclination to hold the hands of people who insist on
behaving like children.

Then how do you stand yourself?