Old June 20th 20, 02:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Shaun Wheeler

Default TV1 Trailer (L33 solo) Parts?

Have not had much success with AL-KO (US) by telephone and their email server seems to block anything I send.

I need to replace spindle, bearings and hub assembly on the right (passenger? lol) side but it looks like the entire "A" frame chassis is a Euro only item.

At this point I'd be happy to just remove the bolts and take the existing axle off and put something else on, even if I have to weld it to the chassis.. I tow with a Tundra (not a family sedan) so I could care less about the surge brakes though they're awfully handy for assembling.

Anybody got a parts list for the TV1 or the AL-KO chassis? Or replaced one with an american made?