Old June 20th 20, 12:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Shaun Wheeler

Default TV1 Trailer (L33 solo) Parts?

Thanks, Nick.

That seems to be the direction I'm going. The original chassis probably does a fine job with passenger cars. I'm towing with a Tundra that has the towing package installed so I'm definitely looking for the electric brakes.

So far Al-KO USA has not impressed me. I put my call in around 9am CST. Every other call went to voice mail hell. There also seems to be quite a robust spam filter on their email. So I get the message - they're not really interested in selling parts. Oh well.....lol