Old June 27th 20, 03:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Shaun Wheeler

Default TV1 Trailer (L33 solo) Parts?

Update - YMMWV

Taunton no longer ships to the US. They are responsive and for those in the UK they may be a great solution.

I'm not sure where the Blanik US advice came from that these are Knott parts but, the overwhelming evidence is the one I own is all AL-KO European. Allowing for lead time and the future, the Dexter axles seemed like a better choice so.....I ordered one.

The arm (Torsion arm) is slightly shorter than the AL-KO. There is no (trust me on this) direct Dexter replacement, despite the ad hype you'll find on their website. Once I have it working I'll post the specs so that anybody else who has to deal with this can (hopefully) benefit from my experience.