Old January 14th 04, 11:30 PM
Ron Natalie

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message om...
"Ron Natalie" wrote in message om...
"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message om...
Unless the kids are brought in as Boy Scout group or something (BSA
has additional requirements and provides add'l insurance) all you
really need is a private. They may require 200 hours time but I can't
remember for sure. You also need to have "base" insurance (1,000,000
total 100,000 seat) and EAA makes the policy "smooth" for free.

Yes, the EAA "rider" made it so I could fly cubsprouts.

Even better, after the EAA rider, the BSA insurance kicks in and
provides a cool 10 million smooth.

Yes, but the BSA requires a million smooth before they'll even think
about letting you fly sprouts.

The downside is there is a little
bit of paperwork to get the BSA forms signed.

It's a bit intrusive.