Old July 29th 03, 12:18 PM
Handsome

"Monty" wrote in message
| On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 01:16:13 +0000 (UTC), "Handsome"
| wrote:
|

| Sorry mate, you are well out of order there.
| Really you come and live in a city where no white man may venture at
| any time of day or night in to two areas for fear of being assaulted
| and robbed.
| Enough to say that your remarks make me feel physically sick.
| What really make me feel physically sick is to read in our local paper
| that an elderly pensioner had been beaten to pulp and robbed outside
| his own front door and the police stating that they where looking for
| a gang of ASIAN youth's in connection with the assault like I did last
| Tuesday evening !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
| This assault was not a one of reports of this kind are appearing every
| week in our paper the police are basically powerless because when
| arrested those arrested just scream racial discrimination and away
| they go to do the same over and over again .
| Martin I am NOT a racist I would quite willingly live in a city full
| of blacks where I was the only white man but force me to live in the
| same city if it where full of Asians and I would willingly commit
| suicide first .
| Monty .

Why is that racists claim they are not racists.

You have even now gone so far as to single out Asians............so as far
as Asians are concerned ..........you are a racist.

I agree that ALL UK resident should be treated the same as far as law and
order is concerned and I find it hard to believe that any Asian mugger,
found guilty, would be exempt from punishment.

I think I read an "exclusive" somwhere that a white person mugged a female
pensioner..................Oh no, he actually knocked her unconcious in her
own home, raped her, then went on to cut up her body and drink her blood.

Naughty white person.