Old October 28th 03, 04:52 PM
Marc Ramsey

JJ Sinclair wrote:
The Genesis 2 and LAK -17 are painted with Acrylic Urathane by the
manufacturer. The only down-side that I am aware of, is the softer paint
(urathane) may blister more quickly, if left too long in a wet trailer
JJ Sinclair

Actually the choice of paint is an option (at least on the LAK-17).
Ours is painted in painted with polyurethane. For $400 more we could
have had it painted in acrylic urethane, but we couldn't find anyone who
would say flat out it was worth the extra money. They also give you the
option of the ugly (but apparently bulletproof) epoxy paint that was
standard on the earlier LAKs...

Marc