Old January 27th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Don Tuite

Default Cherokee 235 vs Trinidad vs Comanche

A final word, then. You're not getting married; you're buying a
flying vehicle.

If it turns out it doesn't fit your mission or your mission changes,
sell it and buy something else.

Only thing wrong with that advice -- when I got married, I thought the
mission was changing, and I sold the Taylorcraft and bought a Stinson.
Thirty years later, I've still got the same wife, I've got shares in
other airplanes, but I sure miss the Taylorcraft every warm sunny day.

Don