Old July 28th 09, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bob

Default Testing Stick-built Ribs

On Jul 27, 6:41*pm, brian whatcott wrote:

Ya, we know you are faking it. But a great reply, all the same! * :-)

Dear Brian, et al,

It is the craziest thing but I'd swear the cats KNOW I am ill. Okay,
okay... sure; the ol' hunting dog found dead on his master's grave,
I'm talking about some VERY independent cats who now seem considerably
less so; who jump in your lap when before you couldn't BRIBE them to
come over and say hello. They have taken to accompaning me on my
doctor-dictated hikes whereas before they gave such things less than a
yawn's-worth of their Royal Attention. More than passing strange --
folk tales and all that -- it takes on a different emphasis.

But... speaking of strange: On Sunday I had need to visit the local
Lowe's, nearest of several Box Stores. Along the way there were TWO
instances where slightly crazy drivers violated numerous traffic laws
to inquire if I might be interested in selling my 'old bus' (a 1965
VW).

One Crazy Driver, okay. After all, this is California... and it IS a
splittie, etc. But two? That's about one too many.

So... howzabout THIS to rattle your rudder-tab: After I shoot through
(bound to happen, sooner or later, right?) So, after the Last
Flight... the one we ALL gotta make sooner or later, this is to let
you know I'll be keeping an eye on those rib-test procedures. (Just
something to give all the girls something to twitter about... I''ll be
watching :-)

-Bob