Old July 29th 09, 09:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default Testing Stick-built Ribs

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:51:21 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote:

On Jul 27, 6:41*pm, brian whatcott wrote:

Ya, we know you are faking it. But a great reply, all the same! * :-)

Dear Brian, et al,

It is the craziest thing but I'd swear the cats KNOW I am ill. Okay,
okay... sure; the ol' hunting dog found dead on his master's grave,
I'm talking about some VERY independent cats who now seem considerably
less so; who jump in your lap when before you couldn't BRIBE them to
come over and say hello. They have taken to accompaning me on my
doctor-dictated hikes whereas before they gave such things less than a
yawn's-worth of their Royal Attention. More than passing strange --
folk tales and all that -- it takes on a different emphasis.

cats desert the dieing.
have you ever thought that they've decided you arent going to just
yet.
it's a promising sign.

et al.