Old August 4th 11, 09:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
William Black[_2_]

Default "Battleship" Movie Trailer

On 08/04/2011 07:51 AM, Jeffrey Hamilton wrote:

You however William, should make sure you've loaded your black powder
weapons, sharpened your edged weapons and made sure you both refletched your
arrows and keep your bow strings dry, you never know when you'll need them.

I wouldn't want to be an alien beating on your door.

If, God forbid, I went bonkers I wouldn't be a threat to the local
police, never mind a tentacle waving horror from another world.

And I gave up serious archery half a decade ago.

I'm far too old to risk my back doing that these days.

--
William Black

"Any number under six"

The answer given by Englishman Richard Peeke when asked by the Duke of
Medina Sidonia how many Spanish sword and buckler men he could beat
single handed with a quarterstaff.