Old November 13th 14, 12:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Franke

Default Wings and Wheels

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:33:43 AM UTC-8, Daryl Hickman wrote:
Sean-

Thanks for the great service that you are providing. I've adapted to the new format, but I do miss the sold pages.

New buttons have been added to the classified section for Recently Sold, Cancelled Not Sold and Cancelled Not Renewed. Alex Franke, Wings & Wheels classified webmaster, will be updated those sections from the last three weeks, after his homework of course. Alex soloed in a 2-33 this past summer on his 14th birthday.