Old November 13th 14, 10:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Wings and Wheels

It would be very helpful if the asking price was included in the Recently Sold section so price research could be done. It looks like the first 3 recently sold gliders have asking price but none of the others do. Not clear if this is a coding error or if there was a data format change causing the missing data or what.

In any case, I commend your responsiveness to make the site updates so quickly. Well done!

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 6:25:04 PM UTC-6, Sean Franke wrote:
On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:33:43 AM UTC-8, Daryl Hickman wrote:
Sean-

Thanks for the great service that you are providing. I've adapted to the new format, but I do miss the sold pages.

New buttons have been added to the classified section for Recently Sold, Cancelled Not Sold and Cancelled Not Renewed. Alex Franke, Wings & Wheels classified webmaster, will be updated those sections from the last three weeks, after his homework of course. Alex soloed in a 2-33 this past summer on his 14th birthday.