Old August 27th 09, 11:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andre M. Urankar

Default Landing....

Canuck wrote:

"G Paleologopoulos" wrote in message
Much as I like "Swamp", are you shure you are not in breach of
copyright by reposting here?

Why would I be? Gary has complete rights to it and I'm not passing
myself off as the author or artist. I'm not making any money off of
it. However, if people feel that I am somehow doing harm to Gary and
SWAMP, I will stop. I have been a fan of the strip from the day I
stumbled upon it and have all of the books, a few original prints,
and other stuff that I purchased directly from the SWAMP website even
though I live in Canada. My intent was to share some humor with
everyone on here but since it seems to be a problem, I won't post
SWAMP any longer.

N.

dont stop