Old December 13th 03, 05:55 PM
Curtl33

From: "Dennis O'Connor"
Date: 12/12/2003 2:06 PM Central Standard Time
I dunno crap about flying, but I speak photography... These are
professional photos for a 13 year old... However, I can believe he did the
logo...
Denny

Dennis,

Thanks for your comments. I passed this on to my son. You could say he has
been "semi-pro" since he was 11. He works long days at national soaring
competitions (10 days long) taking photos for overnight processing and selling
them to the 50-70 pilots who greatly appreciate his efforts.

I do help with the text and caption ideas on the store site. For the record
.... I did the logo

Curt

ps- If you are interested... I used some of Trace's pics on a brochure I
designed for my glider flying club Windy City Soaring
http://www.WindyCitySoaring.org