Old January 11th 05, 02:53 PM
Roy Page

Default Lycoming 0-360 A4M Engine overhaul in Ohio

We are based in NE Ohio and looking to overhaul another Archer's engine
soon.
We had a bad experience recently with core charges from Lycoming and have
decided to do a field overhaul on this bird.
We would like to fly the bird in so we are looking at companies within a
reasonable distance of NE Ohio.
We are considering going to G&N Aircraft, Signature Engines or maybe Magnum
Engines.
Do any of the readers have good or bad experiences with any of the above.
Maybe someone may be able to suggest other companies within a reasonable
distance.
This time around, we are going to get the vendor to remove, overhaul, refit
test etc.
All and any comments will be appreciated.
Thanks guys.

Roy Page - Secretary
Taylorcraft Flying Club, Inc.
http://www.taylorcraftflyingclub.org