Old March 15th 05, 01:42 AM

In article .net,
says...
Just seen on Monday's World News Tonight...

Gaping holes!
Lax Security!

Nothing like some sensationalism without BALANCE..

Dave

It's the latest way that those hundreds of sleeper cells are going to
get us. Ultralights, scuba divers in ports, crop dusters, limosines,
fuel trucks --- four or five new ways each week for years that they are
coming to kill us. It does seem strange though, that as willing as they
are to lose "martyrs for the cause", with all those sleeper cells, not
one crazed terrorist has made the attempt in the US in years. You'd
think they could take down a portajohn or something. Must be that rock
solid airport security that scares them off, or the fear of our death
penalty. We did have one terrorist attack since 9/11. It was that
anthrax deal that killed several people. No arrest. Strange we don't
hear about what's up with that. It's off the radar, and GA is on it.
Gotta go duct tape the house in polyethelene.