Old December 8th 03, 07:17 PM
Lars Møllebjerg

Sorry, I was indeed sleeping a bit with the weight thing. Too many years
since I had to mess too much with it.

But please notice that I never EVER said that I was saying how to climb the
fastest (either covering the least amount of distance when climbing, nor
gaining altitude as fast as possible, nor reach altitude using as little
fuel as possible). Basically your long statement of how wrong I was is based
on trying to acheive the most efficiant climb - which I never stated it was.
Just like you trid to make it look like I thought a flight model can be
judged from one single messurement. Obviously I never stated that, and
obviously I never meant it, so why comment on it as if I made a mistake?

I can see you might interprete my "maximum lift" statement as "maximum
climb" - it is not how I read it, but I agree - it is a bit "on the edge", I
will give you that.

If you take this into account, along with the fact that I was trying to
explain a simple way of reaching max speed, I still claim my original
information is good enough to reach the ceiling - and that was what this
question was about, the rest you made up.

/Lars