Old December 23rd 09, 06:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Greg Arnold

Default contrails

Eric Greenwell wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 22, 9:28�pm, Frank Whiteley wrote:

http://www.nature.com/news/2009/0912...2009.1157.html

In part, given the massive fraud shown by the information that has
come out of the UK's East Anglia University's Climate Research Center,
I can not believe a word of this article.

snip
The data for the world's climate, whatever its present state and
future trend, is too importent to be subject to the politicaly driven
manipulation that has occured over the last several decades.

If global warming is a fraud, someone forgot to tell the polar ice caps,
which continue to melt.

Massive? Nonsense. Nothing in the emails shows fraud of anything
remotely like that, and climate science is based on far more than a few
papers and a few scientists. There is nothing in the emails that is
illegal, though there is some _talk_ of things that might prove to be
illegal, and *actions* have to be proved, so let's wait for the
investigations to complete before we hang anybody, OK?

Now, back to soaring.