Old June 5th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Those *dangerous* Korean War relics

Matt Whiting writes:

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

just as they stole Africans to use as slaves.

Matt

Actually the Americans bought the slaves. In many cases from
Africans.

I said Europeans, not Americans. The Americans may have bought them,
but they were still buying stolen (kidnapped) "goods."

I believe most of the slave traders were European, but I'm sure some
enterprising Africans got into the action as well.

You need to read up on the history of the slave trade more. My
understanding is that the Europeans simply became a new market for a
well-established trade, run by various African tribes and quite a lot
of Arabs.
RKBA: http://www.dd-b.net/carry/