Old May 6th 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
RST Engineering

Default Nav Light Graphic

OK, I've been googling, wikiing, and reading FAR gobbledygook all morning
and I still don't have a clear picture of what the nav light requirements
(in both azimuth and elevation) are as regards brightness.

If anybody has a point to a clear post of the brightness requirements, I'd
sure be interested in seeing it. Sarangen's article on wingtip lights is
about the best I can find, but he duplicates the alpha graph and says
nothing about the theta graph.

Jim

--
"If you think you can, or think you can't, you're right."
--Henry Ford