Old January 22nd 04, 03:56 AM

Wings Aloft- BFI - Citabria 7GCAA & Cessna Aerobat
(if you're interested in IAC competition, this is the only FBO/Club I
know that will let you take their planes.)

Boeing Employees Flying Club - RNT- Citabira 7KCAB

Aeroflight -BFI - Cessna Aerobat

There's an FBO at Arlington that has an Aerobat too, but I can't
remember the name.

Wingover Aerobatics - Pitts S-2B. Zlin 242 (Oregon)
www.wingoveraerobatics.com

On 20 Jan 2004 03:08:50 -0800,
(SeattleFlyer) wrote:

The subject pretty much says it all, I am looking to start learning
aerobatics. I will need both an instructor and a plane.

Please post replies since spam clogs this email address.