Old August 4th 05, 05:21 PM
Andrew Gideon

Peter R. wrote:

It'sÂ*amazingÂ*thatÂ*thereÂ*isÂ*anyÂ*civilityÂ*in *Usenet.

Civility on USENET is as much the responsibility of the reader as the
writer.

I've recently been criticized on a mailing list for being excessively
verbose in my writing. I realize that it comes, at least partially, from
my history with email and USENET (which dates back to about 1980 for me).
I try to be sure that I've put everything in to cut down on the
back-and-forth, and also to be as precise as possible so as to minimize
opportunities for misinterpretation.

As an added benefit, I've become quite a quick typist.

ObOT: Didn't Congress demand that the FAA justify the ADIZ? Is this
the FAA's response?

- Andrew