Old August 4th 05, 11:10 PM
Terry Briggs

Not to sound obtuse, but when has the AOPA ever won one of these battles
with the FAA?

And I don't mean the local battles, but a biggie like this one?

Terry

"Happy Dog" wrote in message
. ..
"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
The FAA proposal to change the DC ADIZ into Restricted airspace with a
ceiling of 18,000' is likely an effort to further de-clutter it.

Crap.

Oh, no thank you.

C'mon. Do you really believe that this is being considered to reduce
clutter?

http://www.aopa.org/

Join if you already haven't.

While I've been an AOPA member for decades, I completely fail to
understand how that relates to your outburst.

Membership dues pay for the fight against this sort of crap. Glad you're
on board!

moo