Old August 5th 05, 11:11 PM
Terry Briggs

Fair enough. But how will your "attitude" prevail when Congress, the FAA,
CIA, TSA and Secret Service won't listen to you?

And furthermore, why is it an "attitude" when one has a view opposing yours?

It appears to me that the AOPA (no matter how many of us join) is toothless
and can't even win the minor skirmishes like Meigs.

I am just saying, we need to fight the battles we can win, and we can't win
the battle of the District of Columbia.

Now if you think that is just a "bad attitude," so be it.

Terry

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 10:35:07 -0700, "Terry Briggs"
wrote in ::

Sadly, I have come to the conclusion that it is hopeless to fight battles
like the Washington area ADIZ.

With such an attitude, you can be _assured_ that your view will not
prevail.

Given the fact that the FAA must address the points raised during the
NPRM comment period, each idea submitted in opposition to the NOPR
must be rationally explained away or adopted. This issue isn't really
about the number of pilots at this point in the process.