Old August 5th 05, 11:13 PM
Terry Briggs

I am still lost on who is going to listen to your presentation, agree with
it, and take action that you will like.

Now, if you still think that is just an "attitude" problem that I have, come
on back after you have pounded your head against that brick wall.

Terry

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 18:20:13 GMT, George Patterson
wrote in x5OIe.27$f.11@trndny09::

Larry Dighera wrote:
It seems that the issue of the FAA closing the 2,000 square mile
airspace around DC is capable of generating a lot of heat among the
pilot community. Let's try to see if we can use this forum to
generate some light, and mount an effective opposition to the FAA's
NPRM: http://www.aopa.org/whatsnew/newsite...4adiz-nprm.pdf

Not only that, but pull out the sections on how much this is going to cost
the
FAA and hand that out to your aquaintances outside the aviation community.
Perhaps something along the lines of "their taxes" going to pay for
Congresscritters' cowardice and "feel-good" efforts would be in order.

Right. Now you're thinking along productive lines.

The NPRM is a rich source of information that can be used to make our
case. Perhaps each of us should take a section of it, and propose
comments about it that bolster our case.