Old August 11th 05, 12:13 AM
Larry Dighera

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 13:21:21 -0400, "W P Dixon"
wrote in
::

As for the won't meet the standards of the world ICAO for Class
B,....SO! We don't need anyones approval for something we consider to be in
our nations defense. Sometimes we have to make a rule for us, this would be
one of those cases.

Considering that international flights operated within the DC ADIZ,
foreign pilots may not be aware of your proposed new class of
airspace.

And yes Larry I realize what you are saying about the FAA and all with
the final say, and not Congress. That is the way they HOPE it goes. If
enough pressure from the right people,VOTERS, and in the right manner is
applied then Congress will in fact make the ruling change themselves.

Please post a draft of your letters to your congressmen.