Old March 10th 20, 04:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default Grob 102 maintenance and parts manual

On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 4:23:09 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I wrote couple of email's to LTB Lindner but they did not respond at all. That id not tipical German behaviour. From mine personal experience Schempp Hirth and Alexander Schleicher are much more serious snd quite responsive.. Regrds Joško

I contacted LTB Lindner last December for some drawings to identify the parts we needed for our 102. Got them as a .pdf including the BoM. Once I knew what we needed, I emailed them again to place the order. I had the parts including the Form 1 in hand two weeks later. They were very responsive and reasonably priced - no complaints here!

Uli
'AS'