Old April 24th 05, 11:48 PM
Matt Barrow

"George Patterson" wrote in message
news:ZLRae.3528$WX.26@trndny01...
Cub Driver wrote:

The fastest-growing states by 2030 are shown as Nevada, Arizona,
Florida, Texas, Utah, Idaho, North Carolina, Georgia, Washington, and
Oregon.

Arizona, North Carolina, and Florida get most of their growth these days

from
retirees.

Arizona's retiree parade (snow birds) ended about five years ago.

According to my in-laws in Scottsdale (year-round residents), Arizona priced
themselves out of the retiree market except for the Yuma area.

Arizona has been picking up a lot of the businesses pulling out of
California, but that prize is mainly going to Nevada.

I suppose most of the rest are mainly attracting businesses? Georgia
certainly is.

What's the attraction? I take it that's mainly the Atlanta area?