Old July 10th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 4

"MaxweII" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

Good job everyone, I think some of the stragglers are beginning to get
the point. Only one person has replied to Bertie in the past week, and
things have quieted down a lot.

Even his sock puppets declined something like 4 to 1. I kind of
wondered when many of them would realize they were just being used.

If everyone will continue to kill file and/or ignore him, there is
really little he can do. I actually enjoy deleting his nonsense
without reading it, one post at a time. Same with his sock puppets.

I hate to see so many people discouraged from talking aviation though.
If he is not attacking you directly, why do you find it so hard to
ignore him? Go ahead and post. Just don't engage him.

Sorry my name has been drug through the mud also. He (or one of his
socks) has forged so many
derogatory message with my name, it has a few of you bitching about me
as well.
Don't you guys realize that's why they do it. When you bitch about me,
you are making his day. If you have a problem with me, write me
directly. Unlike Buttlipp, my email address works.

The REAL Maxwell

His one and only supporter lately -

Dan_Thomas_nospam

His sock puppets really haven't changed, just reference volume one or
two posted earlier.

And what about the poor people in Volume three? What are they, chopped
liver?

Bertie