Old March 31st 10, 03:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Ari[_2_]

Default Nevermind Ari

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 07:39:45 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Mar 31, 9:02*am, Mark wrote:

Tell us now.
Mark

Just an oversight on your part? *I accept apologies.

Or are you a Jeffrey sockpuppet?

waiting

---
Mark

That's ok Ari. Seeing the ethnic slurs which you've
had directed toward you (with my name assigned)
then I don't think an explanation is necessary. In
fact, I will apologize to you, for Jeffrey, and say I'm
sorry fools like him troll the internet.

---
Mark

I have no idea what this mess of a post is supposed to mean. Care to
translate into something more readable?

Try typing slower. Yeah.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!