Old April 1st 10, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

Default Nevermind Ari

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:42:36 -0400, Ari wrote:

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 07:39:45 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Mar 31, 9:02*am, Mark wrote:

Tell us now.
Mark

Just an oversight on your part? *I accept apologies.

Or are you a Jeffrey sockpuppet?

waiting

---
Mark

That's ok Ari. Seeing the ethnic slurs which you've
had directed toward you (with my name assigned)
then I don't think an explanation is necessary. In
fact, I will apologize to you, for Jeffrey, and say I'm
sorry fools like him troll the internet.

---
Mark

I have no idea what this mess of a post is supposed to mean. Care to
translate into something more readable?

Try typing slower. Yeah.

If a beehive is agitated, you'll have a mess on your hands. You're
probably gonna get stung, so call in the professionals. They dress in
white and methodically approach the hive. Then, they blow smoke up
the bees ass, which calms them down. Now you can handle the
situation. This is how mental health works.
*******Mark of the Forest

--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.