Old April 2nd 10, 12:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
JewFish

Default Ari Jewball, are you Jeffrey Bloss, libeling forger?

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:18:20 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

Well, are you? Why did you cross-post, and
then author posts in other groups tonight,
claiming that I am "toast", all the while posting
truths about my pedo**** activity? You
went to religious groups and writers groups
too? What's up with that?

They are notorius for hating pedo****s.

Tell us now.

You can check headers. My pathway has
never changed. It doesn't match the spamming
and trolling coming from Jeffrey. You know
that. You should don't they teach usenewet in
Jew school?

Yes, you're libeling me now, but you know what?
The internet isn't significant to me, and this
is all childish.

Excuse me while I beat off on my pictures of
Annette Funichello in her mousketeer undies.
---
Mark The Common Sense Talker

Yep, she was hot.

For 10 year old boys.