Old February 22nd 18, 11:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default RAS SPAM - What can be done?

On Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 1:25:36 PM UTC-7, Chip Bearden wrote:
I also report as abuse, SPAM. Not sure it has any impact on anything except my view of the postings list but there does seem to be less recently. I've thought about reporting it as abuse, violence, wondering if that would have more impact. But I didn't want to attract attention from the FBI or militant/litigious First Amendment guardians.

Chip Bearden

Google removed the AbuseOff Topic option. One post indicated that the offending account was new, so apparently the old account was blocked or cancelled. Enough abuse complaints, they'll move to another account unless Google can block else wise. At least some are posted from the UAE.

Frank Whiteley